Our Covid-19 Response
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Things will look a little different at the clinic, but our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community remain our top priority.
What to expect at your appointment .
- You will receive a pre-screening questionnaire via email 24 hours prior to all scheduled appointments. This questionnaire is required to be filled out prior to your appointment. If you answer YES to any of the pre-screening questions, we ask that you not attend your appointment and follow the appropriate steps.
- We ask you to wait in your car prior to your appointment. When your practitioner is ready, they will call you when it’s time for you to enter the clinic.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked additional mandatory COVID-19 screening questions. This will occur prior to every appointment.
- You will enter the clinic through the front door
- To minimize the number of people in the clinic, we ask that you come to your appointment alone. If additional company is required, please reach out to us to discuss some accommodations.
- A mask must be worn while at the clinic and remain on for the duration of your appointment
- When you enter the clinic, you will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer
- During your treatment, your practitioner will be providing care in accordance with the recommendations from their appropriate colleges and public health
- We will only be accepting contactless payment at this time (e-transfer or credit card or debit cards for payments). We will also be emailing all receipts.
- Patients will leave the clinic through the back door to limit possible patient interactions.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when leaving the clinic
Our Covid-19 Response
Our Additional Measures
- All staff will be screened when entering the clinic
- All staff will be wearing masks while they are at the clinic
- We have arranged our schedules to allow for adequate cleaning and sanitizing practices between all patient interactions and minimize patient congestion
- Our waiting room has been eliminated to reduce contact between patients and eliminated all non-essential items
- One way traffic is utilized at the clinic
- Washrooms are available for emergency use only and are disinfected after each use
If you have any additional questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.