Rehabilitation is a major focus in your treatment plan at Brock Chiropractic and Rehabilitation. After the pain of injury or aggravation has subsided to a more comfortable level, rehabilitation exercise is introduced. The purpose of this is to build strength in areas of weakness, and create optimal movement in areas with functional limitations.
There are many goals of rehabilitation including but not limited to;
- regain optimal joint and muscle function
- optimize patient range of motion
- improve muscle strength and endurance
- Improve functional mobility and control of joint and muscle
- Improve balance and proprioception
Brock Chiropractic and Rehabilitation offers a 180 square foot fitness facility equipped with all the necessary tools to help you move better. We offer the tools necessary to help you help yourself!